Wednesday, March 11, 2020It is not uncommon for selfcare to slip our minds right up until we have hit a wall. Selfcare varies from person to person, what works for you might not work for others. Selfcare can be directed toward our Mental, physical and emotional health and wellbeing. I do believe in a professional and a personal setting that proactive steps are vital for managing stress and possibly anxiety. This blog will touch on different aspects of the disability sector where selfcare is vital.
Friday, October 11, 2019What do these phrases mean to you … and what do they mean to the NDIS?
Tuesday, June 18, 20191. First and foremost, what does a SC actually do?
Thursday, June 13, 2019When it comes to the NDIS it can be like getting blood from a stone when finding out what is available for you or those close to you. In this blog I am going to touch on a few topics that sometimes has too much Information out there.
- Reading and Understanding an NDIS Plan
- What to Expect from an Initial?
- Olivia Davis - Inspirational Story
- Navigating the Early Childhood space. A guide for parents and carers
- My NDIS Goals
- Language Matters: Mindful Language in the Disability Space
- Formal Supports, Informal Supports & Mainstream Supports
- A Guide To Self Care
- Don’t forget Important Documents for Planning Meetings & Reviews
- NDIS Common Phrases (EP 2) – By Stephanie Gaynor