Terms of service apply between a participant of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (their guardian, and/or plan nominee) and Marli and Moe a subsidiary of Physio INQ Pty Ltd, NDIS registration 4050002449.
The NDIS and this service agreement:
Terms of Service (also known as a service agreement) are made for the purpose of providing Support Coordination under the above participant’s NDIS plan.
The parties agree that this Service Agreement is made in the context of the NDIS, which is a scheme that aims to:
- Support the independence and social and economic participation of people with disability, and
- Enable people with a disability to exercise choice and control in the pursuit of their goals and the planning and delivery of their supports.
Schedule of supports:
Marli and Moe agrees to provide the participant with support coordination for the period stated in the participants plan.
Additional expenses (i.e. things that are not included as part of a participants NDIS supports/ allocation) are the responsibility of participant/s representative.
The prices per hour are as follows;
$98.06/hr support coordination
$186.58/hr specialist support coordination (if applicable)
*All prices are subject to change pending review of the NDIS price guide. Prices will be indexed accordingly.
Responsibilities of Provider:
Marli and Moe agrees to tend to the Coordination of supports needs for the services stated in the plan as Support Coordination.
- Review the provision of supports as things change.
- Communicate openly and honestly in a timely manner.
- Treat the Participant with courtesy and respect.
- Consult the Participant on decisions about how supports are provided.
- Give the Participant information about managing any complaints or disagreements and details of the provider’s cancellation policy (if relevant).
- Listen to the Participant’s feedback and resolve problems quickly.
- Give the Participant the required notice if the Provider needs to end the Service Agreement (see ‘Ending this Service Agreement’ below for more information).
- Protect the Participant’s privacy and confidential information.
- Provide supports in a manner consistent with all relevant laws, including the National Disability Insurance Scheme Act 2013 and rules, and the Australian Consumer Law.
Responsibilities of participant/’s representatives:
Representatives agree to:
- Inform the Provider about how they wish the supports to be delivered to meet the Participant’s needs.
- Treat the Provider with courtesy and respect.
- Talk to the Provider if the Participant has any concerns about the supports being provided.
- Give the Provider a minimum of 24 hours’ notice if the Participant cannot make a scheduled appointment; and if the notice is not provided by then, the Provider’s cancellation policy will apply.
- Give the Provider the required notice if the Participant needs to end the Service Agreement (see ‘Ending this Service Agreement’ below for more information), and
- Let the Provider know immediately if the Participant’s NDIS plan is suspended or replaced by a new NDIS plan or the Participant stops being a participant in the NDIS.
The Provider will Coordinate supports as stated in the participants NDIS plan.
The Participant agrees to nominate Support Coordination Provider Marli and Moe to Coordinate supports provided under these terms of service. After providing those supports, the Provider will claim payment for those supports from NDIA or Plan management company/ self-managed clients.
Payments are applied depending on how the plan categories are managed, being either one, or a combination of the below:
1. If the funding for any of the supports provided under this service agreement is managed by the participant. The participant has chosen to self-manage the funding for NDIS supports provided under this Service Agreement. After providing those supports, the provider will send the participant an invoice for those supports for the participant to pay. The participant will pay the invoice by cash/cheque/eft within a reasonable time period (7 days).
2. (If the funding for any of the supports provided under this service agreement is managed by a plan nominee). The participant’s nominee manages the funding for supports provided under this service agreement. After providing those supports, the provider will send the participant’s nominee an invoice for those supports for the participant’s nominee to pay. The participant’s nominee will pay the invoice by cash/cheque/eft within a reasonable time period (7 days).
3. (if the funding for any of the supports provided under this service agreement is managed by the National Disability Insurance agency). The participant has nominated the NDIA to manage the funding for supports, the provider will claim payment for those supports from the NDIA.
4.(if the funding for any of the supports provided under this Service agreement is managed by a registered plan management provider. The participant has nominated the plan management provider and is required to provide the details to Physio Inq at time of booking. After providing those supports, the provider will claim payment for those supports from the plan management provider.
Should funds be declined due to exhausted funds or expired plans, the participant acknowledges they are liable for payment of the services rendered. The provider often does not have visibility over the allocation or usage of funds to manage budgets.
Payment terms will be 14 days after issuing the invoice.
Goods and service tax:
For the purpose of GST legislation, the parties confirm that:
- A supply of supports under this Service Agreement is a supply of one or more of the reasonable and necessary supports specified in the statement included, under subsection 33(2) of the National Disability Insurance Scheme Act 2013, in the participant’s NDIS plan currently in effect under section 37 of the NDIS act. The participant’s NDIS plan is expected to remain in effect during the period the supports are provided, and The participant will immediately notify the provider if the participant’s NDIS plan is replaced by a new plan or the participant stops being a participant in the NDIS
Travel costing is determined via the NDIS guidelines , charged in 5 minute increments based at the therapist hourly rate. This is capped at a maximum of 30 minutes travel each time the Support Coordinator is within their vehicle for the client.
Additional expenses (i.e. things that are not included as part of the Participant’s NDIS supports) are the responsibility of the Participant or the participant’s representative and are not included in the cost of the supports. Examples of these include entrance fees, event tickets, meals, etc.
The participant must give 24 hours notice if they cannot attend a scheduled appointment. If the participant fails to give 24 hours notice the scheduled appointment will be billed from the supports on the participant’s NDIS plan.
Changes to the terms of service:
If changes to the supports or their delivery are required, the Parties agree to discuss and review the terms of service. The Parties agree that any changes to the terms of service will be in made writing, and if necessary, signed by both parties.
Ending an Agreement:
Should either Party wish to end the Agreement they must give 1 Months’ notice, this notice may be waived upon mutual agreement of participant and Support Coordinator.
If either Party seriously breaches the terms of service, the requirement of notice will be waived.
Feedback, complaints and disputes:
If the Participant wishes to give the Provider feedback or is not happy with the provision of supports and wishes to make a complaint the Participant can talk to
Jemma Grunsell-Kerr – General Manager of Marli and Moe
PH 0423 865 584, Email Jemma.firstname.lastname@example.org
or Email email@example.com
If the participant is not satisfied and does not want to talk to this person / persons, the Participant can contact the National Disability Insurance Scheme by calling 1800 800 110 or the NDIS Quality and Safeguard Commission on 1800 035 544.