NDIS Specialist Support Coordination
Coordinating services to meet your goals
Marli & Moe Specialist Support Coordination focuses on addressing barriers and reducing complexity in the support environment while assisting our NDIS participants in connecting with supports and building capacity and resilience in their communities.
We have a team of highly experienced and effective specialist support coordinatiors who have the qualifications and experience to manage complex, challenging and high support of needs.
We will connect you with the very best NDIS providers in your community.
Specialist Support Coordination is support coordination that is provided by a professional with an Allied health background or someone with Psychological expertise. This is funded for complex participants who have exceptionally high needs or are in a crisis situation.
Often when Specialist Support Coordination is funded, there are matters that are very time-sensitive and where the participant may face additional and high-risk barriers to support.
Specialist Support Coordination includes all the activities outlined in “Support Coordination”, but addresses situations where it is appropriate to have a specialist deliver Support Coordination-style activities, necessitated by specific high-level risks in the participant’s situation.
Our NDIS Specialist Support Coordination team are always here to help & will be honest & open with you & your family all the way.
The Marli & Moe Specialist Support Coordination Benefits
- We develop a support plan that identifies clear actions
- Coordinate complex support and services which are developed and delivered within the funding plan
- Develop and implement positive behaviour support plans and strategies
- Ensure support and service is developed and delivered according to the wishes of each client and their families
- Maintaining effective transparent relationships and communication with internal and external providers and allied health care professionals
- Assisting clients to achieve goals through building capacity, knowledge, resourcefulness and confidence.
- Working with local service providers and community members.
To get in touch with our team of Marli & Moe Specialist Support Coordinaters today just give us a call on 1300 797 454 or on the email email@example.com
Our Support Coordination staff are local people who know their regions and providers inside out.
Professional, Qualified & Friendly Team:
A highly skilled and experienced team of Support Coordinators & Specialists with a variety of skills to support you to achieve your goals. They’re committed every
clients needs, trained in excellence in communication and client handling.
Consistent monitoring of the performance of services. We help develop participant resilience in their own network and community.
Extended Opening Hours:
8amuntil 7pmfive days per week, getting in touch is that easy. We’re only a phone call away.