When it comes to the NDIS it can be like getting blood from a stone when finding out what is available for you or those close to you. In this blog I am going to touch on a few topics that sometimes has too much Information out there.
Many diseases and disorders can unfortunately leave people disabled and physically impaired. Some of these impairments can be permanent and Assistive Technology (or AT, as it is commonly known) help people cope with their physical disabilities.
- NDIS Common Phrases (EP 1) - by Stephanie Gaynor
- Q & A - NDIS Support Coordinator | Jemma Grunsell-Kerr
- Q & A - NDIS Support Coordinator | Stephanie Gaynor
- Disability Parking | Companion Cards and Taxi Vouchers
- Assistive technology for physical disabilities: what you need to know as a NDIS Participant
- Don’t lower the bar for my child with Disabilities, lift the support!
- Let’s talk about SEXual Health in the Disability space
- What Is NDIS Support Coordination?