NDIS Support Coordination
Coordinating services to meet your goals
If you have
The NDIS and Aged Care can be an extremely daunting & frightening place. A new world of new concepts, finances, ideas and schedules that may be foreign to most. Negotiating on services, planning activities, liaising with companies and providers and more can be too much for some to handle.
Thankfully our experienced & dedicated of Support & Specialist Coordinators at Marli & Moe have that special touch to make the navigating of this mine field one where you will have your hand held all along the way. Our personable crew of amazing support staff work closely with you to solve your daily struggles with anything and everything to do with your life and disability. They will support you to choose how you want your services to be provided and who you want to provide them. And then they can help you find the right providers for you, and get those services set up – including supporting you to decide the budget for each type of support and negotiating prices and service agreements.
Support Coordination That Meets Your Goals
Our experienced Marli & Moe Support Coordinators will support you and your family on what services to be provided and who you want to provide them. And then we can help you find the right providers for you, and get those services.
How Can we Assist With Your NDIS Plan
- Inform you about the different possible things you can do with your NDIS funds
- Fully exercise choice and control
- Comb through NDIS marketplace and choose the best providers that suit you, your goals and location
- Adequately implement your NDIS plan
bettercapacity to manage/direct your own supports
- Have more opportunities to explore and connect with
communityand alternative support
- Identify options (funded, mainstream and informal networks)
- Investigate options
- Understand funding flexibility
- Reach decisions regarding services
- Reach agreement with providers
- Commence service and ensure new support arrangements thrive
- Ensure you get value for money from your plan
- Assist in monitoring your NDIS budget and funding expenditure
- Specialists Coordination Services for resolving points of crisis, parenting training and helping you integrate into your network or community.
We Are Always Here To Help & Will Be Honest & Open With You & Your Family All The Way.
Our Support Coordination staff are local people who know their regions and providers inside out.
Professional, Qualified & Friendly Team:
A highly skilled and experienced team of Support Coordinators & Specialists with a variety of skills to support you to achieve your goals. They’re committed every
clients needs, trained in excellence in communication and client handling.
Consistent monitoring of the performance of services. We help develop participant resilience in their own network and community.
Extended Opening Hours:
8amuntil 7pmfive days per week, getting in touch is that easy. We’re only a phone call away.