Next Level Care With Marli & Moe
Marli and Moe provides a unique and specially tailored Support Coordination services to families in need. We are there with you through the ups and downs, together.
Marli and Moe are lead by General Manager Jemma, who herself, through her own daughter Marli, has navigated the NDIS system since its introduction.
Our team are dedicated and experienced people who have a unique touch to make the navigating through the NDIS as simple as possible. Our personable crew of Coordinators work closely with you and your family from the get go, that’s our gold standard. We work on personalised goals and desirable outcomes.
Marli and Moe will support you or your loved ones to navigate the NDIS and assist you to build your confidence and abilities to enable you to work towards coordinating your own supports & participating in your community. This includes;
- Supporting you to understanding your NDIS plan and how to use it.
- Resolving points of crisis.
- Facilitating participant's choice and control.
- Sourcing and connecting you & your family with NDIS providers.
- Developing capacity & silience in a participant's network & coordinating supports from a range of sources.
- Educating and building the capacity of the participant and their network to better understand the NDIS and its procedures.
- Supporting in the negotiation of service agreements and budgets.
- Liaising with NDIS providers around the effectiveness of support.
- Supporting participants with applications such as assistive technology or reviews and more.
The Marli & Support Coordination team can help you find the right providers for you, and get those services set up – including supporting you to decide the budget for each type of support and negotiating prices and service agreements.
With Localised support across New South Wales with a highly skilled and experienced team of Support Coordinators & Specialists, Marli & Moe team are people that you can rely on.
To get in touch with the Marli & Moe team today just give us a call on 1300 797 454 or on the email email@example.com to learn more about what NDIS support coordination is and how you can access it, read our blog on What Is NDIS Support Coordination?