Support Coordination Melbourne
If you have an NDIS plan that includes Coordination of Supports, our team of Melbourne NDIS Support Coordinators are here to help you find and choose local providers for the best value and quality right across Melbourne .
Marli and Moe are lead by General Manager Jemma, who herself, through her own daughter Marli, has navigated the NDIS system since its introduction.
Our Disability Support Coordination team are local people who know their regions and who are highly skilled at sourcing a diverse range of supports from specialist disability to therapeutic services and mainstream supports. They will support you to choose how you want your services to be provided and who you want to provide them. And then they can help you find the right providers for you, and get those services set up – including supporting you to decide the budget for each type of support and negotiating prices and service agreements.
How Can our Melbourne Disability Support Coordinators Assist With Your NDIS Plan
- Inform you about the different possible things you can do with your NDIS funds
- Fully exercise choice and control
- Comb through NDIS marketplace and choose the best providers that suit you, your goals and location
- Adequately implement your NDIS plan
- Have better capacity to manage/direct your own supports
- Have more opportunities to explore and connect with community and alternative support
- Identify options (funded, mainstream and informal networks)
- Investigate options
- Understand funding flexibility
- Reach decisions regarding services
- Reach agreement with providers
- Commence service and ensure new support arrangements thrive
- Ensure you get value for money from your plan
- Assist in monitoring your NDIS budget and funding expenditure
- Specialists Coordination Services for resolving points of crisis, parenting training and helping you integrate into your network or community.
Support Coordination that meets your goals
The Marli & Support Coordination team can help you find the right providers for you, and get those services set up – including supporting you to decide the budget for each type of support and negotiating prices and service agreements.